Exams are coming up soon so im busy studying. I've used a text to speech program to convert my notes to mp3 files so I can study while I wash the dishes, or in this case, messing around with music.
I was listening to the notes and decided I wanted to spice things up a bit. I just hit the record button snd see what resulted. Unfortunately, I forgot to bypass the eq insert on the master out so, while it sounded ok to me, the actual recording was getting over done and as a result theres some nasty dropoff in the level of the vocals due to the limiters kicking in. Plus the snythetic voice does a lot of clicking. Ah well, its only for fun anyway.
It's starts off well, gets a bit lost, then goes a bit psy/goa like. And with the end, I just turned everything to 11.
Oh and if anyone has a problem downloading this file could they let me know in a comment thanks; I've heard mixed feedback about the reliability of where I host these files.